- All products are added to your cart.
Donate LA Protects Mask - Pack of 250
250 Masks Pack
Kaiser Permanente Approved Specs
2 Layers of 100% Cotton
Elastic Ear Straps
Made in LA
Machine Wash Hot / Dry Hot
Use Detergent / Bleach Whites
You are donating a pack of 250 LA Protects Masks. Every mask purchase will help fund our goal to donate 50,000 masks to healthcare providers and essential workers on the front lines while providing living wages and supporting LA manufacturing. Please read our Frequently Asked Questions section for more information. Thank you for supporting Small Businesses and our Front Liners!
The LA Protects Mask was developed by Kaiser Permanente for the City of Los Angeles and Mayor Garcetti in their initiative to organize local manufacturers to produce 5 million masks in a matter of weeks. The current design is a basic 100% heavy weight cotton mask that is economical and affordable for all. It is comparable to a surgical mask, but does not include a nose wire or insertable filter.
HOW TO USE AND CARE
• Wash your hands before and after you use your mask. Please continue to refrain from touching your mask or face while it’s on.
• Make sure there’s a snug fit and adjust or tighten the straps as necessary. Use tape to secure the mask to your nose and cheeks.
• Wash and re-use your mask. Wash the mask in hot water with detergent or at least 160 degrees Fahrenheit and dry hot after each use. White fabrics are safe to use bleach. Store in separate bags.
• These are for personal use and are not medical grade masks or FDA approved. They are not meant to replace N95, surgical, or procedural masks. These masks can be worn over medical grade masks to help lengthen their effective lifespan. Early data suggests wearing cloth face coverings will help protect against droplet transmissions from cough and sneezes. They are protective wear to help minimize the spread of COVID-19. Remember that this mask is not a substitute to social distancing. Refer to the latest advice of the CDC and healthcare professionals for best practices on keeping yourself safe.
7 Inches Tallest Extendable Length
7.5 inches Wide
Non-Medical Grade Mask
Elastic Ear Bands
Made in Los Angeles
All Sales Final. No Return or Exchanges
Machine Washable / Wash Hot / Dry Hot *Use Detergent and Bleach Whites