You are purchasing a single personal Unity Mask. Every mask purchase will help fund our goal to donate 50,000 masks to healthcare providers and essential workers on the front lines while providing living wages and supporting LA manufacturing. Please read our Frequently Asked Questions section for more information. Thank you for supporting Small Businesses and our Front Liners!
The Unity Mask was designed overnight by our team at Pocket Square Clothing with these criteria in mind to offer the best possible protection and effectiveness against blocking virus sized particles:
• A mask shape that will create the best fit and coverage for most faces
• An adjustable nose wire to help seal airflow gaps from the top
• An insertable filter pocket that would add extra protection, such as a DIY HEPA filter cut-out
• Made from 100% tightly woven cotton to allow for the best comfort, protection, breathability, rewashability, and reusability
HOW TO USE AND CARE
• Wash your hands before and after you use your mask. Please continue to refrain from touching your mask or face while it’s on.
• Make sure there’s a snug fit and seal off any airflow gaps with the adjustable nose. It's recommended to use tape to secure the mask to your nose and cheeks to seal off any additional gaps.
• Insert a filter for extra protection. Studies suggest HEPA grade filters (i.e. HVAC filters made from polyester) and vacuum cleaner bags have the highest effectiveness in blocking virus-sized particles. Extra layers of fabric or paper materials such as coffee filters can add additional filtration when those are not readily available. Ensure air can flow through both the mask and filter. Please refer to our website guide for a recommended list of safe filters to use.
• Wash and re-use your mask. It's recommended to dispose of your filter and wash your mask after each use. Wash the mask in hot water with detergent or at least 160 degrees Fahrenheit and dry hot. White fabrics are safe to use bleach. Store in separate bags.
• These are for personal use and are not medical grade masks or FDA approved. They are not meant to replace N95, surgical, or procedural masks. These masks can be worn over medical grade masks to help lengthen their effective lifespan. Early data suggests wearing cloth face coverings will help protect against droplet transmissions from cough and sneezes. They are protective wear to help minimize the spread of COVID-19. Remember that this mask is not a substitute to social distancing. Refer to the latest advice of the CDC and healthcare professionals for best practices on keeping yourself safe.
6 Inches Tall (Chin to Nose Bridge)
8 inches at the Widest